Merging PDF files sounds like a no brainer. You have scanned multiple pages of the same document, and now before you upload them you need to make sure you upload a single PDF file, you try opening Adobe acrobat reader but to do so you need to buy an extra plugin and Adobe subscription.
Also Read: Best Ways To Edit PDF Files Online
Unless you are scanning it from a commercial scanner used in offices, you always end up with multiple PDF files with need to combine them into one.
This article guides you on how to merge multiple PDF files into one for free.
The tool we will use for this purpose is called pdfjoiner.com. It’s a free service and gets the job done without any signup or subscription where you might have to enter your credit card details.
- Open your browser and go to pdfjoiner.com
- Click on the “Upload Files” button
- Select the PDF files that you want to merge into one single PDF
- The files might take some time to upload depending upon the size of the individual files
- Once the upload is complete, click on “JOIN FILES”
- This will stitch the PDF files together and download a file named “pdfjoiner.pdf.”
- PDFJOINER.pdf files will be the final file with all the PDF paged merged into one that you can use
Few Things to Remember
- While uploading the files, the files are placed in the queue in the same order that you select the files
- So, if you have too many files, it’s a good idea to rename to files in a numeric order that they should be placed in the final combined PDF
- If you do not have too many files to join, you can upload them and then drag the PDF files uploaded in the queue according to the order they should appear in the final combined PDF
- You are allowed to select up to 20 PDF files at once, so if you have more than 20 PDF files you might have to run multiple session to get the final PDF
This is just a tool that I use, I am pretty sure there are other online PDF joining services that are great. But for someone trying to get their job done, this is the perfect tool and since it is free, I think this works for you too.
Until next time folks, TECH IT EASY!!