Samsung Galaxy buds are not the best wireless earbuds out there. For sure this has improved with the upgrade Buds plus, but I personally do not have a good experience with them. I do frequently use it with my PC too.
So, if you’re wondering can galaxy buds connect to a laptop, the answer is yes. In this article, I’ll guide you on how to connect Galaxy Buds to a Laptop via Bluetooth.
In a nutshell about how to pair galaxy buds to your laptop is all you need to do is go to Bluetooth settings > Add a new Device > Pair your galaxy buds to the laptop. You need to make sure that the galaxy buds are in pair before you start the pairing process on the laptop. Read along for the details on how to connect Samsung galaxy wireless earbuds to your laptop below.
The first thing I noticed with my Galaxy Buds is the volume was too low. Especially if I was using it outside, I could barely listen to the music playing. I even had issues with the microphone in the buds, which seems to have been fixed by the software updates and I fixed the low volume issue by using bigger ear tips.
For anyone wondering what buds can be connected to your laptop, all of them below.
- Samsung Galaxy Buds – First Gen
- Samsung Buds Live
- Samsung Buds Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Buds2
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+
You can connect your Samsung Galaxy earbuds to a Laptop running Windows or MacOS(MacBook).
1. How To Connect Galaxy Buds To Laptop [Windows]
So let me guide you on how to pair Samsung Buds to laptop running Windows 10 or Windows 11. All you need to make sure before you go ahead is that your PC / Laptop must have Bluetooth. This is because the galaxy buds connect via Bluetooth.
1.1 How To Pair Samsung Buds With Windows 10 Laptop
- Put your earbuds back in the case and turn off Bluetooth on any devices that are around the case and were paired/connected to the earbuds. This is very important as if you don’t turn off Bluetooth on other devices that the earbuds were previously connected to, windows 10 won’t detect your buds. It’s weird I know, but yeah that’s Windows 10 for ya :D!
- On your Windows 10 laptop, at the bottom of your screen, you should see a “Type here to search”. Click on it and type “Bluetooth”.
- The first option that should come up is “Bluetooth and other devices settings”, click on it.
- It takes you to the “Bluetooth & other devices” settings page.
- Now open the cover of the Galaxy earbuds case with the buds inside them. This puts the buds into pairing mode automatically. If you have any previously paired devices around when you open the cover, Galaxy buds will automatically try to reconnect to those devices.
- Click on “Add Bluetooth or other devices”.
- In the next window, select “Bluetooth”.
- It will now start looking for any Bluetooth devices around your laptop ready to be paired.
- Once you see your Samsung Galaxy buds listed, simply click on it to start the pairing process.
- Give it a few seconds to add the galaxy buds to your system and connect to it.
- Once the pairing process has been completed, you will receive a “Your device is ready to go!” message. You can also see that it says that the Galaxy Buds is connected for voice and music.
Enjoy your Galaxy buds headphones with your laptop.
It is that simple to connect Galaxy Buds to a PC running Windows 10.
Sometimes you might need to uninstall programs on Windows 10 that are creating issues while connecting to a new Bluetooth device.
If you are facing any issues to pair galaxy buds with laptop, please refer to the FAQ section of the article. In case there are other issues that are not on the list, please leave a comment so that I can update this article accordingly.
1.2 How To Connect Galaxy Buds To Your Windows 11 Laptop
Connecting or pairing your Galaxy Buds to your Windows 11 laptop is exactly the same as Windows 10. Since Windows 11 has a slightly different UI, you might get confused.
Follow the following steps to get it paired with your Laptop.
- Click on the windows logo from the bottom toolbar and open settings
- On the left-hand side, open “Bluetooth & devices” and click “Add device”.
- This open up a new window, choose the first “Bluetooth” option.
- Select your Galaxy Buds from the list and wait for few seconds for the pairing to complete
- Once done, you can select the buds as the main output source from the volume controls in the bottom right corner of the screen
2. How To Connect Galaxy Buds To Macbook [MacOS]
- Open the Galaxy Buds case while the earbuds are still inside the case.
- Click on the Bluetooth icon on the top of the screen and see if it lists the “Galaxy Buds”.
- If the Galaxy Buds is listed, click on it and it should connect your Galaxy Buds and start playing audio from the earbuds.
- If you do not see the Bluetooth icon on the top of the taskbar, click on the settings icon on the Dock.
- Open Bluetooth.
- Now open the Galaxy Buds case and let the system pick up Galaxy Buds.
- After few seconds, it should list the Galaxy Buds.
- Finish the pairing by clicking on the “Connect” button and it should be good to go.
3. Watch A Video Guide From Windowslovers
Hope this answered your question on how to connect Galaxy Buds to your laptop PC.
Still, facing issues pairing Samsung buds to your laptop?
Leave a comment with the issue that you are facing and I will get back to you.