There are more than 100 system languages on both Android and iOS devices. Sometimes you may accidentally change the system language of your phone and then you face difficulties in using your phone.
Similarly, the system language of the phone depends upon the country as well. For example, if you purchase your phone in China then by default your smartphone will have the Chinese language.
If you are getting trouble changing the system language of your android devices or iOS devices then don’t worry. Changing system language is an easy task. You just need to follow the basic steps given below to change the language setting on different devices.
Change System Phone Language on Different Devices.
How To Change System Language On An Android Phone?
To change the system language on various android devices, follow the following given step:
Step 1: Although the language is different, the icons will still remain the same for every smartphone. So, find the setting app. The icon for this app looks just like a gear part i.e. round figure with some number of teeth on its outer surface.
Step 2: In different android phones there are different options to change the language. The following are some of the options that you might get on android phones:
- If you are using older android phones then in the setting menu when you scroll down, you will find the language and input option. This option has a globe icon.
- If you are using Samsung phones then in the setting menu when you scroll down, you will find the general management option. This option has an equalizer icon.
- If you are using Xiaomi phones then in the setting menu when you scroll down, you will find the addition setting option. This option has three dots enclosed in a circle icon.
- If you are using Microsoft phones then in the setting menu when you scroll down, you will find the time and language option. This option has a clock and alphabet mixed type icon.
- In some phones, there is a system option in the setting which is indicated by the info icon.
Step 3: After clicking on the preferred option, now tap on the ‘Languages & input’ option. In most android phones, this option is present at the top of the setting display. In my Redmi phone, this option is available in additional settings denoted by three horizontal dots.
Step 4: Now tap on ‘Languages’. This option will also be at the top of your display.
Step 5: In some devices, you will find the ‘Add a Language’ option or ‘+’ icon, and in some devices, after clicking on languages you will directly get various language options.
How To Change System Language On The iOS Phone?
If you want to change the system language on iPhone or other iOS devices then let’s have a look on the following steps.
Step 1: In any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch the process is all same. So, first, go to the setting menu. The setting menu icon in the iOS phone will look like multi-layered gear.
Step 2: Scroll the menu and then look for the ‘General’ option. The ‘General’ option is represented by a single-layer gear icon.
Step 3: After opening the ‘General’ tab, click on the ‘Language & Region’. You will find this option at 5th place from the top.
Step 4: Now click on the ‘[Device name] Language’ option.
Step 5: The final step is to select your preferred language from multiple options and then confirm your selection. Now you are all set.
In this way, you can easily change the system language on any device whether it is an iPhone or android. So, now you can change the language of your smartphone and enjoy using it in any language you like. Hope you have enjoyed reading this article. If you have any query or suggestion for us then kindly leave a comment for us.