I’ve had galaxy buds for a while now, and I have to say that I love it. But I did not have the same experience with the galaxy buds, and the main reason was because of Galaxy buds low volume issue.
Even though the phone’s volume was on full, the volume on the Galaxy earbuds was never too high. Especially when I used to go outdoors, I could not hear anything. Look still I have major issues with Samsung earbuds while making phone calls. I have done extensive research on how to solve these issues but looks like this is a hardware issue and not much of the software issue. We will leave that for later.
Let’s get into Galaxy Buds Low Volume Fix.
First Solution: Get Volume Controls on Galaxy Buds
- Open the “galaxy wearable app”.
- Select the galaxy buds from the list if you have other Samsung devices connected to the phone.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap on “Touchpad.”
- Again, scroll to the bottom and find “Touch and hold touchpad” and select either of the headsets. And tap on “Volume up or Volume down.”
- Now try increasing the volume by long pressing on the earbuds that you just selected.
- You will get full volume on you Galaxy earbuds.
Okay if that was confusing, I have other workaround and solution to this issue.
Second Solution: Disable Dual Audio
One of the features that Bluetooth 5.0 has is dual audio options. This option is automatically enabled, enabling this option means that the master audio will not be synced to the Bluetooth device that is connected. Disabling this will sync your phone’s audio volume level to galaxy earbuds.
So, let’s do it.
- Connect your earbuds to your phone and open Bluetooth settings.
Settings > Connections > Bluetooth
- On this page, tap on three dots on the top right corner and tap on “Advanced.”
- Now on this page, you will see “Dual audio” is enabled, and “Media volume sync” is disabled.
- Disable “Dual audio” and enable “Media volume sync”.
- Now try increasing your phone’s volume to max, and this will sync with the earbuds’s volume.
If you are facing more issues, let me know in the comments below, and I will try to help you or someone in the comments section will.
Do you have solutions to galaxy earbuds call quality issues?