Ad Blocker Detected!!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker Or Adding Us To Your Whitelist. Thank You!
“This video is not available in your country”, how often does this happen to you when you want to watch videos from your favorite subscriptions. I understand this is really frustrating to not being able to watch your favorite videos because of the country restrictions set by the video’s uploader. Not anymore, we are here to help you get Youtube Unblocked.
I also face this issue a lot, and so in this post I’ll guide you through bypassing This video is not available in your country error and get youtube unblocked videos the video regardless of the country you are currently based in.
Lots of you must have heard about the term VPN, if not you might have come across this term while you were searching for the ways to bypass the video restriction on YouTube.
We are also going to use VPN for this tutorial and its not necessary that you know what a VPN is or how it works.
Youtube Unblocked : Watch Blocked YouTube Videos
We will see lots of ways to get unblocked youtube, let me know which one works for you.
UPDATE 3/15/2017: We have finally found a guaranteed way to bypass country restriction on youtube videos to get Youtube unblocked.
You should be using a service called psiphon for your PC and android.
Read The Article Here.
Hola – Free VPN, Secure Browsing and unrestricted Access
The service that I am about to elaborate in this article is Hola. I know there are bunch of different services that serves VPN services. But I find Hola the best among all for the following reasons :
- Its free and available as a extension, plugin or an add-on for your browser. So, its saves you the trouble of installing and setting everything up.
- Hola has been able to unlock all the videos for me till now on YouTube, that had country specific restrictions.
- It is available for all the platform like android, ios and major internet browser for eg. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
So, When it comes to unblocking YouTube videos Hola is the best free service that anyone can use.
How To Get Hola
For Google Chrome Users :-
If you are a Google Chrome User follow the instructions mentioned below :-
- Get into your settings tab, typing this in your browser : chrome://settings/
- From the top left of the window, go to extensions tab.
- Now, scroll down to the bottom of the window and click on “Get more Extensions”.
- After you are redirected to the Google Chrome store, search for “Hola Better Internet”.
- You should see it as the first result on the search screen.
- Click on the blue button that says ” Free”, and a small dialog box should pop up, Click “Add”.
- Now a new icon should be added to the top right corner of your screen that looks like this.
For ios and Android Users
How To Use Hola
Hola is really easy to use, the best suggestion that I can give is to find out where the video was uploaded from. Because most of the time, the video is only made available for the users of the respective country the video was uploaded from.
If You’re YouTube Video Buffering Is Slow, Read This Article.
If you were not able to find that out, you can try your luck and see which country’s VPN works for you.
Using Hola on a PC/ Laptop to unblock YouTube Videos
- After you’ve installed the extension,plugin or addon open the plugin. If you are using chrome click on the logo on top right corner of your browser’s screen and if you are using Mozilla Firefox, it should be some where around the same spot with the same logo.
- Click on the blue face to turn it on.
- After you’ve turn it on, go to the video page that was giving you the This video is not available in your country error.
- Now click on the hola’s icon and you should be given bunch of different option and select the country that you think the video might be made available for playback in.
- After you select the country it might take a few seconds and your YouTube page should refresh.
- Go back to the video and see if it works, if it still gives you the same error try another country and keep your fingers crossed.
The Buffering Speed Might Not Be Really Impressive Even Though You Were Able To Play The Video. It Is Because The Data Is Being Redirected Twice.
- First install the hola app from the app store for free.
- Run the app and on the home page you should see something like the image below.
- Since you want to watch a video that have been block in your country, you can do two things. You can either use the YouTube app itself (if you have downloaded a YouTube app) or you can use the browser itself.
- If you want to use the browser, from the top right side on the screen you should see the country’s flag, click on that and select another country that you think the video should be available in.
- Give it a few seconds and then the icon of the flag should change to the country that you selected in the previous step.
- Type in youtube.com in the url section and open the video that you want to watch, if it loads then congrats you’ve successfully unlocked that YouTube video. But, if you are still getting the same error, go back to step 4. and select another country.
If you want to use the YouTube App :-
- From the homescreen select apps and goto “My Apps”.
- From the list select the YouTube app.and select “Open”.
- Give it a few seconds and the app should load, search for video and if it loads you’re done. And if it does not, go back and change the country and try it again.
Using Hola On iPad /iOs To Get YouTube Unblocked
Unlike android and windows, on an iOs device you will need to create an account before you can actually use their service. Its free, no need to worry about that.
- Download the app for free from the app store, search for keyword ” Hola”.
- Open the app and click on register and register an account with your credentials.
- After you’re logged in you should see the following screen.
- If you want to use the browser to watch the video, you should see the hola icon on the top right of your screen. Click on that and select the country that you think the video might be available for and select done.
- After few seconds, go to the video from the URL section and see This video is not available in your country restriction is gone. If not, repeat the process from step 4.
So, this is how you “This video is not available in your country” and watch blocked YouTube videos, get youtube unblocked from any country.
Feel free to contact me if you come across any trouble during this tutorial.