Ad Blocker Detected!!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker Or Adding Us To Your Whitelist. Thank You!
Make USB Bootable : Windows 10, 8/7 , XP and Linux
1. Creating A Bootable Windows 10,8/7 USB
- When you open up the USB Tool installer if you see the the windows as in the screenshot then .NET Framework is not installed on your system. You’ll net that to run the app.You can simply continue from there and download it, or you can download a setup file for the .NET Framework from here.
- After you’ve downloaded and installed the framework and the USB Tool, open the app right from your desktop.
- Now select the ISO and the USB device and click on “Begin copying”.
2. Creating Bootable USB For Windows XP
- You’ll need a Windows XP ISO file or a windows XP CD/DVD will do.
- If you have a ISO file, extract it into a folder that you will remember later on and if you have a CD/DVD then copy all its content and paste it into a folder somewhere.
- When you open up the app, just follow the simple steps and continue.It’ll prompt “Getting ads from server” if you’re not connected to Internet still no problem, the app will run fine.
- Now, click on “Windows Setup Transfer Wizard” and hit the next button.
- The app will no ask you for installation files and the drive to make USB bootable.
- Select the drive and the installation folder and click on next and let the app do its work.
3. Make USB Bootable With Linux OS
- Now that you have downloaded Unetbootin, open it up. You do not need to install it, it runs directly.
- You’ll be provided two different options, either to download the ISO of your choice from the huge list given or simply choose your desired ISO and create a Linux bootable usb from it
- You can select the ISO and the usb drive as shown in the figure below and wait for the process to complete.
It’s An Honor And Privilege To Have Your Here. If You Find This Article Helpful By Any Means, Please Take Some Time To Share It With Others.