Download Whatsapp For iPad iPod iTouch
Whatsapp, one of the most popular mobile messaging app we have these days. The main reason behind whatsapp’s massive popularity and success is that its really small in size, uses minimum amount of your internet data and the way the application works is just fascinating and provides great usability to its users.
Whatsapp is available for iPhone users but unfortunately iPad or iPod users cannot enjoy its service. One can download an install whatsapp on their iPhone without any hustle from the app store, but iPad users cannot.
Also Read: Install / Download Whatsapp For PC
So, here’s a tutorial to download whatsapp for iPad and also complete walkthrough to install it on your iPad.
Download Whatsapp For iPad iPad Mini iPod iTouch : No JailBreak
First of all lets list out some important tools and devices you need to install or activate whatsapp on your iPad device.
- A iPhone
- iTunes installed on a Mac or Windows PC
I’ll leave the download links for any applications/tools you need at the end of this article.
Lets get into the tutorial :
- Open up iTunes and navigate to the Store.
- Search for “whatsapp” and download it on your MAC / PC .
- Depending on whether you are on a windows PC or a MAC OS, you have to copy the “whatsapp.ipa” file you downloaded earlier from the folders below; If you are using a MAC Os: ~/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications/ If you are using a Windows OS : C:UsersUsernameMy MusiciTunesiTunes MediaMobile Applications
- Copy and paste the “whatsapp.ipad” into a location you can access later.
Installing Whatsapp.ipa Via iFunbox
- Open the iFunbox application and find the “install app” button on the top menu bar.
- After that select the .ipa file you downloaded earlier and click install.
- Whatsapp has now been installed on your iPad, now you need and iPhone to activate your app for the first use.
Now, open the app on any iPhone and enter your phone number. A verification code will be sent to the number you entered and activate the app by entering the sent code on the phone. After that carry on the tutorial as follows :
- Connect the iPhone to PC and on iFunbox goto “user applications” menu on the left side of the screen.
- Goto whatsapp and double click on the icon.
- Now copy the Documents and Library folders to desktop or any where you find accessible.
- After that connect your iPad/Device to PC and goto “user applications” menu and open whatsapp.
- Now either delete the Documents and Library folders and paste the folders from the desktop or replace the folders on your iPad.
Finally Open the whatsapp on your iPad, it should be activated and running fine.
Hope this tutorial to Install / Download whatsapp for iPad, iPad Mini, iPod iTouch without Jailbreak has helped you to Download and install whatsapp on iPad , iPad mini and iPod iTouch successfully. If you come across any obstacles do leave feedback in the comments section below, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.