Ad Blocker Detected!!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker Or Adding Us To Your Whitelist. Thank You!
- Cannot install or download Viber for PC? Well, we are back with another well explained tutorial to download and install viber on PC. OR Watch The Video At the end!!
Download Viber For PC : Tutorial To Install Viber On PC
- Download the Viber Application from its website.
- .net Framework might result in some errors sometimes.
- Your mobile phone or any platform that supports Viber. (If you do not have any of these we do have an alternative, stay with us)
- If you do not have a viber supported phone or a device, you’ll have to download and install viber for PC via bluestacks application.
- Download the Bluestacks Application.
- Locate and run the installer that you downloaded.
- Let the installer to complete the installation.
- Run the application from the desktop, if it does not open up run it as a administrator.
- After that it connects to the servers and prompts you whether you have viber on your phone or not, press yes if you have or skip to bottom if you do not.
- Enter the code where it has been prompted and press OK.
- Viola! now can enjoy viber on your PC.
- Download the Bluestacks installer from here.
- Install the application.(It might take some time as it need to download runtime data)
- Downloading And Activating Viber Using Bluestacks
- Open up Bluestacks and in the dashboard move your mouse to to top right corner of the screen.
- There will be a search box, click on the box and on the dialogue box that appears, enter “Viber”.
- Now it takes some moment to search the app stores for the app and finally presents you a list with different download options.
- Just click on any of the options and your app should download fine.
- You can find the application under “My Tab”, open it.
- Click on start and enter you mobile number.
- You’ll receive a code on your mobile phone, just enter the code in the application.
- After you press OK, it should load your viber home screen. This means your viber has been activate on bluestacks.
- Run the Viber app from desktop, this time enter Yes on the initial dialogue.
- Enter your Phone number, and you should this time, receive a code on the viber app on bluestacks.
- Here, bluestacks acted as a default viber platform.
- Enter the code you received on bluestacks in the official viber and your viber should load properly.