Ad Blocker Detected!!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker Or Adding Us To Your Whitelist. Thank You!
In today’s post we’ll see and try to find out if we are really addicted to Facebook and how can we get rid of this.
“Do you keep on pressing the Facebook home button time and again knowing the fact that you’ll not see anything interesting? Or have been travelling from your profile to the news feed every few seconds? ”
See, most of us might argue that Facebook addiction isn’t a thing. I might not argue on this, but still think for a second. Can you spend all your leisure time if the only option available to you is Facebook? I mean you would want to have a glimpse of the blue interface and your friends talking about their own worlds!
Not elaborating the post further let me summarize the important points for you :
- Maintain a time table for all your important stuffs. If you cannot write it down, at least make a mind set and spend your day according to that.
- Try to distract yourself from Facebook. Watch movies, play games or listen to your audio library.
- Its time to get “real social”, by that i mean just go out, talk to people in real. Build communications, say Hi! to your neighbors. This will not only boost your personal confidence but also you will start to realize the importance of real relationships.
- Build other hobbies like cooking, cleaning, laundry, drawing etc 😀
- Create a blog. It can be a free and does not have to be professional. And share the content you write on the blog on your accounts and let other see your writing skills.
- Create a page that will help others and in return will help you build real connections in the virtual world.
- Try to solve problems of different users in the groups that will help you broaden your knowledge.
Other ways to distract yourself from Facebook while surfing the Internet is :
- Build up an online hobby that you will loose interest later on.
- Join some forums and see what other people have to say.
- Use some other social networks and see how you feel about them.
- Why not create some videos or vines that will not only make other laugh or provide some information, but also might generate some revenue for you online.